Rihanna is reportedly doing a whole lot better, after nearly overdosing while out in Barbados.
Reports indicated that Rihanna was holidaying in her hometown with BFF Melissa, when she nearly overdosed after smoking some weed that might’ve been unknowingly laced with PCP. Rihanna was also drinking alcohol at the time, which may have heightened the effect of the previous unknown substance…
RiRi was then rushed to the hospital emergency room, where her stomach was pumped. Doctors said, if she had fainted away from friends, she may have died.
WOW! Gotta be more careful RiRi…you got too much going for yourself to go out like Amy Whinehouse. Relax.